Friday, August 28, 2009

Self.

I am blogging after a long. Long. time.
I shall write shit.


I love Converse shoes. I want new Converse shoes. Maybe nice new black ones. Or green ones. Or purple ones. I want.

I hate it when I like something and I see that it's too costly for me to buy.
I love jackets. Nice ones. Jackets are very costly. I hate that.


Scarlett Johansson is so hot.
I love Pepperoni Pizza.
I love going to the movies.
I love Hypnotize by The White Stripes (click on Hypnotize to view).
I love One Tree Hill.


I hate it when that bar of soap has become small and flat and it falls on the bathroom floor and I can't pick it up because it has become flat and it's already slippery. It's horrible. I have actually destroyed the remainder of a soap trying to pick it up.


For the millionth time - I Love Doubletake, Doublethink's room.
I love my Philips GoGear although it's become very old.
I love my blue earphones.


I love the Yeah Yeah Yeahs.
I love Follow The Leader by Korn.
I hate it when I've found something nice but they don't have it in my size. That happens a lot.
I hate it that I'm too small to fit into most kinds of clothing.


I love the above photo of my legs.
I think that jeans these days suck. Most of them look so fucking chengra I feel like thrashing the people who designed them. As Rrrr. put it - They should name this section Chengra. The jeans that are good are too costly for me to buy.


Scarlett Johansson is So hot.
Bas I don't feel like writing anymore Bye.

7 comments:

Priyanka said...

damn. that last pic is something. phew.

oh, and my favourite part is the soap bit. heh.

Xiamaze said...

last photo of scarlet is mind blowing.
its beautiful and sexy.
the shopping part is true, ive experienced it with you.
soap part, i agree, thats why i mostly use shower gel.
its better.
the only purple converse ive seen is more lavender -pink than purple so you cant buy that, plain black is i dont know, lime green not for you.
lets see.
im really bored.

Monidipa said...

does your shoe size fit me? *hopeful* then i can bug you for lending me your shoes.

Sambit said...

the part about the soap is outrageously pissing off. almost like tearing ones hair out. the last photo of scarlett is hot. period. dear god. sin.

@Xiamaze - i dont have shower gel.
blue converse?
i'm extremely bored too, which is why i blogged.

@Monidipa - my shoe size is 9-9.1/2. what's yours?

senjuti. said...

Soap part. Favourite -_-

Magically Bored said...

Haha! I totally agree about the soap. It's extremely irritating trying to pick it up, and then you end up destroying whatever shape is left.
I bought a new pair of Converse this month. Black. *gloats*

Sambit said...

i bought sexy-ass blue converse. haha!